Total Pageviews

Friday, September 5, 2014

Leaving on a jet plane... to Siberia

No, really... I'm actually getting on a plane Sunday night and traveling to Siberia.

Did I mention I've only been in Russia for a month?

At first I thought it was a hazing ritual, until I heard about how much fun I'm going to be having. I am an adviser this year for a group of 8th grade students (who are so much fun and make my days awesome at school) and a part of being an adviser is going on a Discovery Week trip to Altai.

For those of you that are more geographically challenged, like me, take a look.  I've designed a map especially for you.


Moscow is in blue, Altai, the area we're traveling to is in red.  And just for shits and giggles, I've highlighted the three closest countries.  So, we're gonna be nestled in nice and tight with Kazakhstan, China and Mongolia.  Yes, Mongolia is still a country, not just a beef dish at P.F. Changs.

I'm so excited.

We'll be camping along a beautiful river in cute little cabins.



And the agenda of activities includes white water rafting, ropes courses and hiking.  Yes, please!

The temperatures can fluctuate quite a bit at this time of year, so we've been told to bring jackets, hats, gloves and our bathing suits and shorts.  Which we could wear on the same day for different types of weather.

A little sad to be leaving my men behind for an entire week though. In fact, this is the longest I'll have ever been apart from Q, and I'm trying not to think about it too much.  Luckily he's got a wonderful  daddy to take care of him, so they'll party it up in my absence. Just make sure all the loose women and beer bottles are cleaned up by the time I get home fellas!  





2 comments:

  1. You should be able to see consumer reviews, which will help you determine if you really want to do business with them or not. satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  2. รีวิว pg slot เว็บไซต์พนัน เกมสล็อต ออนไลน์ ที่มีเกมสล็อตให้นักเสี่ยงดวงได้เลือกเล่นเยอะๆเรียกว่าเป็นอีกหนึ่งแหล่งรวมเกม สล็อต ออนไลน์ ที่นักเสี่ยงโชคสล็อต จำเป็นต้องไม่พลาดเด็ดขาด

    ReplyDelete