Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Interesting



in·ter·est·ing  [in-ter-uh-sting, -truh-sting, -tuh-res-ting]
adjective
1.engaging or exciting and holding the attention or curiosity:an interesting book.
2.arousing a feeling of interest: an interesting face.








This is one of those words that can mean so many things. It's one that the kids in my third grade class would have had trouble defining without using the original word.

"Interesting means that you are interested in something."

I had a fun weekend scuba diving in Dahab. But I got sick the last day, so right now all I'm really interested in is the location of my next box of tissue.

Tomorrow's word is the letter J, it has 8 letters and starts with JU.


7 comments:

  1. The word Interesting seems to be a popular word in the challenge.
    Yes, it can mean so many different things in different situations.

    A good I post.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And...this is very interesting. The comic is cute too.

    Nice to meet you!

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think living in Cairo would be very interesting!

    Nice to meet you, and I hope you're enjoying the Challenge!

    KarenG
    A to Z Challenge Host

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting <-- that was on purpose. I can only assume tomorrow will be all about the JuJuBean - which I thought was two words until you said it was only one. I've already learned something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Juice--what to drink when you are ill. Ju-ju-bees--what not to eat unless you want to be ill. Jungle? Juniper? Many interesting things to pick from.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you feel better soon! New follower here. I’m enjoying reading my fellow “A to Z”ers. I look forward to visiting again.

    Sylvia
    http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete