showing great joy, satisfaction, or triumph; rejoicing; exultant: the cheers of the jubilant victors; the jubilant climax of his symphony.
I'm trying to think of times in my life where I felt jubilant. I'm talking heart pounding, crazy smile, jumping up and down happy. Here are a few that stuck out.
- My mom surprising me with a dog in middle school.
- Those random friday nights when she would call me on her way home from work and ask if I wanted a date night. It meant just the two of us, dinner and a movie and they were my favorite nights.
- Finding out I made the softball team in high school.
- Getting my college acceptance letter to JMU.
- Being surprised by my grandmother showing up in NYC for a girls weekend.
- Going backpacking through Europe.
- Getting my first teaching job.
- Ryan proposing
- Hearing my grandfather was ok after open heart surgery.
- Moving to Egypt.
What have been some of your jubilant moments?
Tomorrow's letter is K and the word I chose randomly is another that I had never heard before. It's 5 letters and begins with KN. Any guesses?